Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hit OR Miss ?? AND New etailer I just found JList.com.

So I was looking for stuff for my Bento box.
When I stumbled across this site::
www.jlist.com

They've got all sorts of great Bento stuff!!
EVEN BOOKS FOR BENTO BOXES!!

So my question is::
Have any of you tried any Japanese Snacks??
And if so what would you recommend a VEGAN??


Oh and here's my wishlist::
http://www.jlist.com/WISHLIST/253048


So the Anna Sui For Target came out yesterday by me.
But I didn't get to go check it out yet!!
I'm excited.
Even though I know a lot of people aren't that into Anna Sui as I am.
I just want to own at least ONE piece of clothing with her name on it EVENTUALLY.
Since I can't afford a $1,500.00 Tunic right now.
I'll have to settle for the Target one.

Heres the collection::


















3 comments:

  1. I thought it was coming out in Sept? You lucky girl! I totally want to check out that blue number.

    ReplyDelete