Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OPI // MAC Style Warriors Haul.

So I went and got some new OPI Nail Laquers.
And the new MAC Style Warriors Collection.

I got ::
Designer Series Chiffon.
Got The blues For Red.
Peru-B-Ruby.
Baguette Me Not.
Fair Dinkum Pinkum.
Chip Skip.
Rapid Dry Top Coat.
And Base Coat.

Photobucket


Than from MAC Style Warriors I got::
Brave New Bronze // Lipstick.
Liberated // Lip glass.
And Gold Rebel // Lip glass.

Photobucket

I fell in love with the packaging.
It's so fierce.
And different from everything else they usually have.
I totally dig it.
I'm looking forward to getting more!!


I'll be getting more soon.
Once my birthday rolls around.
MAY 31ST!!!!
Can't wait!!!

I also graduated from cosmotology school yesterday.
So my parent's got me a new bag!!!
It's from PaperChase [[ Borders. ]]
It's from the Outline Christanthumums collection.
Which I absolutely fell in love with!!!

Some picture's of me and the girls at MAC at the Style Warriors Unveiling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brave New Bronze looks lovely ^_^! I'll definitely have to save up for it ;)!

    ReplyDelete