Sunday, May 10, 2009

Review.

So this is to go along with my YouTube review of the Rusk Go Green flat Iron.

First of all I LOVE THIS FLAT IRON!!!
I have owned many flat irons before.
But none have worked as well as this one.

Plus IT'S ECO FRIENDLY!!!!
How sweet is that??
Yeah really!!

I got this at the IBS show last month.
[[ International Beauty Show. ]]
For $40.00.
It retails for over $100.00 I think.
Not too sure though!!

I adore that it's energy efficent.
It also goes up to 446 degrees F.
It's printed with Soy Based Ink.
The 1 inch plates are ceramic && turmine.

It's great for both long and short hair.
It works well to curl hair as well.
I've been using it to curl my hair for a week now.
And it holds the curl VERY WELL.
Without added product.

I have been using it with the Got2B Gaurdian Angel Heat Protector Flat Iron Spray.
This product works well.
It doesn't leave my hair looking OR feeling grease AT ALL.
Which was the problem with my other heat protector.

****If you go to RiteAid they have them with the 3 oz. bottle of the Gaurdian Angel Heat Protector Blow Drying Spray for $7.00 ****

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment