Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adventures In Thrifting PLUS Contest Prize && Birthday Present from Reva. **PIC HEAVY**



I'm back from Bonnaroo Music && Arts Festival in Tennessee!!!

I got home 2 days ago,
But have been too exhausted to do much of anything.
Other then sleep.
:(

I got a wonderful package from the awesome Reva.
It's a combo Contest Prize // Birthday Present.



These cut offs were her's from the 80's and 90's.
I feel so blessed to now own them.
I will wear them with pride Reva!!

She included really cute patches.
Which I might add on to the Cut Offs.
Not sure yet though.

I'm going to make a hemp necklace out of this pendant for sure!!

Asian Beaded Bracelets && Hello Kitty Nail Polish,
Reva you know me too well!!

Two little tricket boxes.
Which I love.
I'm going to put them on top of my antique books.

An Asian Motif Sling Purse.
Now I don't need to search for one that's not like everyone elses!!

I adore this t-shirt.
It's one of my favorite faces to me.

Reva also included a light weight baby blue top.

And a Baby Pink Cami with cream lace detailing.

Those were all of my birthday presents.
Now on to the prizes I got from her Summer Giveaway!!!

Under The Sea Nail Polish from Claires,
I think this is a great color for Summer.

A white distressed belt.
Which will look great with the cut offs.


A vintage inspired bandana.
Which I can't wait to use!!!

These killer earrings which were the "Forever 21 Gift".
I can't wait to wear them.


A chunky lucite clear beaded necklace.
Which will look great for going out!!


FOUR PAIRS OF BOHO CHIC EARRINGS!!!!
I don't know what to do with myself theres so many!!

I am totally in love with this bag.
I love Owls!!

And these are the custom shirts Reva made for me.
The purple one is a tank top.

Thank you agian Reva,
You really did spoil me!!

I also went thrifting two days before I left for Bonnaroo.
Here's what I picked up.


Wet Seal Patchwork Shorts.
So comfortable!!

A Kimochi && Blue Short Sleeved Jacket.
Great for Summer Nights at the Beach.
An Ethnic Print Maxi Dress.

A Wet Seal Black Mesh Floral Print Empire Waisted Dress.
Which I think I'm going to wear for Fathers day.


And last but not least,
One of my favorite new finds.
A Free People Lace Dress.
Which I'm going to wear my Black Slip under.
It's prefect for going out to the bar in for sure!!

Thank you agian Reva,
I hope everyone is well.
I have some major Blog reading to do.
Love's you all!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs
<3

3 comments: