Monday, March 29, 2010

Miley Cyrus with Max Azria for Walmart.

I got home yesterday from hanging out with my friend Alaina.
And there was a dress sitting on my bed.

My mother and father had gone to Walmart to buy candy for Easter for our trip to see my baby cousins this weekend.
While there my mom was looking at the cloths I guess and saw this dress.
Now normally I am not a fair of Walmart cloths.
For anything other then Cropped Sweat Pants.
And Tank Tops.

But something about this dress intrigued me.
It's a black racer back soft cotton tank top.
With a wide elastic band waist.
And a black tiered tulle skirt.

And I looked at the label and saw Miley Cyrus with Max Azria.
I fell in love.

Now I had purchased a Purple Dress earlier in the begining of Febuary from Walmart by the same brand.
That was a fluke I thought.
Seeing as how it was so well made.
And so NOT Walmart Style.

But I think I'll give Walmart clothing a chance now.
Who knows I might find something I really dig on next time I'm in there.

2 comments:

  1. I bought 2 of the tutu dresses at walmart for 3 bucks each about a month ago, but am having a time figuring out how a 45 yr. old can wear em w/o looking too silly. Maybe I shouldn't care, which I usually don't! Send me some inspiration!! I thought about a T over with a denim jacket and dk. tights. Any other ideas ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was already following u, but I'm getting confused, so I am for sure now! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete