Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring // Summer Makeup + Skincare.

During the Spring and Summer I change my makeup && skincare.

I got from washing my face once a day to twice a day.
Use a scub three times a week.
And two different masks.
One at the beginning of the week.
One in the middle of the week.

I also go from using a liquid heavier fondation.
To a tinted moisturizer.
With a powder to set it.

This year I have gotten a lot of new products.
My past cleanser I found was a bit harsh.
And I finished up my toner recently.
My moisturizer has basicly been the same since I bought it.
But I need to get a new one soon.

I've used the same tinted moisturizer since last year.
[[ Brand and colors not actual product ]]
And the same setting powder.

.A.M.::
Cleanser:: 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam
Toner:: LUSH Tea Tree Toner
Moisturizers:: MAC Studio Moisturizer // MAC Oil Control Lotion


.P.M. ::
Cleanser:: 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam
Toner:: DIY Apple Cider Vinager // Green Tea Toner
Moisturizer:: Natural Almond Oil


Scrub::
C. Booth's Green Apple Micro Dermabrassion Scrub

Masks::
C. Booths Deep Cleansing Volcanic Ash Mask
Chella Enzyme Exfoliatin Crema Mask


Tinted Moisturizer:: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Light to Tan
Powder:: MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment