Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Asian Food Market Haul.

It's been awhile since I've done any type of HAUL post.
That's because I've put myself on a strict budget till I start working at Macy's.
But I can still haul for FOOD!!!

Rice Seasoning with Red Beets!!





Banana Sauce for BBQing.



These Barley Wheat Cookie's are great to give you energy when on the run.
There also really good with Almond Butter.



I just tried these Coconut Sesame Crackers last night, My dad loves them.



I don't think I would have survived Bonnaroo without these Green Onion Crackers.



Vegetarian RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


These are one of my favorite snacks EVER/


Soba Noddles for making Sesame Noddles!!!!
YUMMMY!!



Multigrain Noodles are cheaper then buying a box of Whole Wheat Pasta.
And it's the same thing, Plus these are portioned already!!





Nutritional Yeast is a big part of Vegetarians Diets.



I use these Wasabi Sesame Seeds when making Sushi!!



You steam these. There so yummy.





You steam these as well.





Udon Noodles with some veggie broth and fresh veggies GREAT for cool Autumn Nights.





And lastly some Vegetarian Chicken,
Which is actually Soy.
But I wanted to compare this to the American brand ones.

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3


1 comment:

  1. wow I need to hit up an asian market ..i've been meaning to actually. I shop at the local mexican supermarket all the time..they have the best buys on produce and hot sauce

    ReplyDelete