Monday, August 16, 2010

July Favorites//Used Up Products//Random Post


Our new Family Photo!!!
Dress:: Thrifted, Necklace:: Thrifted, Shoes:: Target ((Clearence)) Ring:: 25 cent machine.



My Avengers t-shirt from the show last week!!!

T-shirt I got for free.
From a Skate Party I went to on Saturday.


July Favorites::
[[ A bit late but better then never!! ]]

Lashes from Hong Kong::
Natural looking, They add length and fullness to my lashes.

Physicans Formula Organic Bronzer::
Adds a subtle glow without making me look orange.

Illamasqua Powder Blush In Lover::
Gives my cheeks a nice flushed look and blends well.

Urban Decay De-Slick Powder::
Great for keeping my make-up from melting in the Summer heat.

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray::
Keeps my makeup fresh looking all day.

Kracie Naive Natural Deep Cleansing Oil::
Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling refreshed.


Used Up Products Of July::

LUSH Tea Tree Water::
Favorite Toner I've used in awhile.
Defos will buy agian.

MAC Turquatic HEAT::
From the Cool Heat Collection in Summer 08.
Recently found a back up of this.
FAVORITE SUMMER SCENT!!

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo Spray::
I keep this in my bag for late nights that turn into early mornings.
Just bought a new one.

Kiss My Face Moisturizer in Green Tea and Ginko::
It's a good body moisturizer for the Summer.
Has little scent.

Kiss My Face Moisturizer in Warm Vanilla::
Agian good body moisturizer for Summer.
Has a very faint vanilla scent.

MAC Oil Control Lotion::
This is my favorite lotion I've used to control oil.
Will defos be buying another one soon.

Physicans Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Natural To Tan::
The first Tinted Moisturizer I've ever used.
By far my HG Tinted Moisturizer for BLAZING Summer days // nights.
Already have a few back ups.


5 comments:

  1. i know, i really love those ads!

    you have the cutest family, everyone is smiling and happy! cool avengers shirt :)

    luv, cara mia

    http://blog.futurehippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally swear by physicans forumula. their powder is better than any department store brand. next time you're in town we def have to party!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lashes from Hong Kong? They look wonderful!!! I need me some lashes *on a falsies kick*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Illamasqua Powder Blush In Lover is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiss My Face is soo good! I have their peaches and cream night moisturizer and it's as good as any of the high end stuff my sister sends me (she works at a fancy spa).

    ReplyDelete