Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recent Purchases and Some Bar Fun!!


MY NEW BABIES!!!

I found these beauties at a Record Show and Flea Market in Asbury Park, NJ from a friend for $15.00!!
The best part is that they were exactly my size!!
And there VINTAGE ENGLISH MADE!!
Which if you love Doc Martins you'd know what I'm talking about.
:)

I bought this skirt at the Consignment Shop down the street.
It's by LUX.
And the perfect length for Spring!!
But light weight enough for Summer.

The BF got this for me to cheer me up today.
[[ He love's Pez He-He-He ]]


Just a few shots my mom took while at the bar with my parents for a drink.
Nothing too spectacular.

I went to the Pharmacy today and noticed they had the Wet n Wild Color Icon Line.
I didn't pick anything up yet.
Since I'm still trying to use what I've got.
And I'm on a budget.
So I was behaving!!

Happy Wednesday!!
xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

3 comments:

  1. I think budget shopping is the most creative shopping as you have to think a little more about what you buy and where you shop. I wish we had flea markets where I live. Loving those DMs fab colour.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc Martens - wow, so many memories! I love them in that plum purple, fantastic find!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete