Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

  

Hopefully I'll be back for good.
I've been working soooooooo much.
That I never have time to blog.
But I'm back with a Rite Aid Haul!!

What I got::
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 170 Coral Reef,
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in 437F Blazed,
Revlon Nail Enamel in 85 Minted,
Wet n Wild Color Icon 6 Pan Palette in 249 Vanity,
Wet n Wild Color Icon 6 Pan Palette in 246 Greed,
Maybelline COLORsensational Lipstick in 515 Coral Crush,
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 006 Pink Sugar,
And Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in 006 Strawberry Fraise.

 
From Left to Right::
Coral Reef,
Coral Crush,
Strawberry Fraise,
Pink Sugar.

I like all except Pink Sugar,
It's PURE Chunky Unattractive GLITTER.
With ZERO COLOR!!

    
WnW Color Icon Palette in Greed.
Great shadows.
But a the two shimmer shadows didn't show up.
???


WnW Color Icon Vanity Palette.
I think a FEW of these colors could be dupes of Urban Decay Shadows.
And a couple MAC shadows.

I'm wearing Revlon's Nail Enamel in Minted.
I compared it to MAC's new Quite Cute polish.
And it's a bit more green,
There's is a hint more blue.
But for the price it's an AWESOME dupe.
And doesn't streak as much!!

I havn't tried the WnW Blazed polish yet.
I think it's a beautiful BRIGHT Coral Color.
Which will be PERFECT for the Summer!!

I will be posting pictures of my Vanity soon!!
It's completely organized.
And I LOVEEEEEEE IT!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I've heard mixed reviews of the Greed palette so I'm not sure about that one, but I still want Vanity and the other 6 pan palettes. I only have 3 of the limited holiday ones and love them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. more lipstick inspiration. I think I may try that coral reef shade. I am pale, but not that english rose pinky pale. I am a yellow pale, so make up can be tricky. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Cant wait for the vanity post! I wish I was more adventerous with makeup and lipstick. Any tips?


    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete