Monday, October 5, 2009

BeautyFix.Com Haul

Every 3 months I get a package from BeautyFix.com.
Filled with AMAZING FULL SIZED products.
I am sorry to say it My Pretty Pink Box but Beauty Fix TOTALLY takes the cake on better products.
It's about $50.00.
So $200.00 a year.
For OVER $200.00 worth of product EACH TIME.

Last time I only used SOME of the products.
But this time I think I'm going to end up using ALL of the products.
I got GREAT products this time.
Everything from Raw Minerals Eye Shadow Trio.
[[ Which I've been eyeing on Glow.com since I got my Raw Minerals Fondation Set in Febuary. ]]
To ME! Bath "Ice Cream Scoops", 8 FL. OZ. Bottles of "Icing" && Shower Gel.
[[ Which I have ALSO been eyeing since I got my "SORBET" in the beginning of the Summer. ]]

Enough typing here's what I got!!!


RAW Minerals Eye Shadow Trio in :: Tuscany
Frais Hand Sanatizer with Ginger,Tangerine,Lemon,Myrtle,Naiouli,Orange,Basil,Grapefruit,&& Cardamom.

Bella Bronze Face Self Tanner. I have the Bella Bronze Tan Enhancer from the beginning of the Summer which I love!!
Johnathan Finishing Shine Gloss. I have the Full Sized Hair Spray which I got at in March.
Firmaceuticals Firming Body Gel. THIS COST $80.00!!!

Canyon Ranch Protect UVA // UVB SPF 30 Facial Moisturizer!!
Coola SPF 30 TotalBody Organic Moisturzing Suncare.
Chella Enzyme Exfoliating Crema Mask.
3 LAB PERFECT Cleansing Foam.

ME! Bath Strawberry Kiwi Body Wash!!!!!
ME! Bath Papaya Nectar Body Icing!!!
ME! Bath Bath Ice Cream Scoop!!!
I already have the ME! Bath Pomagrante Sorbet.
I NOW HAVE AN ENTIRE SET!!!!! YAY!!!

If anyone wants a reveiw on anything leave a comment below.
And I will do a review on it!!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Everything on your blog looks so yummy and beautiful!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete