Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I <3 Summer!!!!

Me and Summer did a swap a few weeks ago.
After I saw her Anna Sui Look Alike Vanity Tray && Brush Holder.
I FELL IN LOVE!!!
I've been looking for a Anna Sui Look Alike Vanity Tray && Brush Holder FOR MONTHS.
To go along with my Anna Sui Look Alike Vanity Mirror.



The top of the box.
Look at how big it is!!!



SHE WRAPPED IT IN HELLO KITTY WRAPPING PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOO ADORABLE!!




My vanity tray.
Brush holder.
BLUE MASCARA!!!
And Biore Samples.

THANK YOU SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love everything.
I will be posting a picture of my new vanity set up shortly.
Once I figure out where I want to put everything!!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

Oh and also.
I'm going to be going to Red Bank tomorrow morning // afternoon.
To go apply at this Vegan Place which just REOPENED!!!
And a clothing store.

Then I think me and my friend Matt are going shopping for him.
No shopping for me. :(
He needs to get new cloths for his gigs.
[[ He plays guitar. ]]

1 comment: