Friday, October 2, 2009
LipGloss Swap!!!!! && Update<3
Thanks to a lovely reader Lise
I found this awesome idea!!!!
I've done many swaps before on MakeupAlley.com.
And enjoy it VERY much so.
I've recently had to cut down on my Swapping though.
Due to personal reasons.
But once those are all figured out I will be swapping agian like no bodies business!!!
Here are the rules & regulations:
The LGS (lip gloss swap) will be open for entries until October 15th! This gives us a good two weeks to spread the word & get plenty of swappers involved! Please use the banner @ the bottom of this entry to link this post on your blog!
1. If you would like to participate - please comment on this post with your e-mail address. Please - US Mailing addresses only! I will contact everyone once the deadline for entries has ended & send you your partner's e-mail address so you can exchange mailing information. Please be sure that you actively check your e-mail!
2. If you leave me your e-mail address, you are agreeing to participate in the swap! You are taking responsibility, so please be sure you are able to FULLY PARTICIPATE!
3. Lip Glosses should be in a price range of $5 - $15.. Whether or not you choose to get your partner a 'set of glosses' is up to you - but let's not cheap out and send a Lip Smacker, eh? Try and find a unique brand! Buy your partner something really fun :o)
4. Please be sure to put your gloss in the mail between October 20th & October 25th. This way, we will all be receiving our glosses at the same time & will know when to expect them! If you want to discuss mailing dates with your partner once you have each others emails.. that would be great, too!!
5. Finally, be sure to post an entry on your new present once you have received it! We will all be able to see the different kinds of glosses that were sent out! IT'S GONNA BE EXCITING! :D
Go to www.unnecessarydrama.net to join!!!!
Peace Love && Lipstick
Yesterday was my one month with Mikey.
So as his gift to me he's going to tattoo the key to my heart on my right side of my chest.
OH FLIPPING CUTE IS THAT?!?!?
Yes I'm addicted to tattoos.
I am aware.
I'm stoppig at like 10.
Or maybe just a FEW MORE.
I'll be posting picture's of it once it's done.
And picture's of my thigh once she's done as well.