Friday, January 15, 2010

BeautyFix.com // Ulta Haul.



First Hauls of the New Year!!!
WOOHOOO.

First are my things from Ulta that I got today,
I wasn't going to get anything because I wanted to wait and get the OPI Alice In Wonderland Collection.
But they didn't have it.
So I desided to get some other things that were on sale instead.



I picked up two Booths products.
They were buy one get one free.
So I got the Green Apple Micro Dermabrasion Scrub.
And the Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask free.

I've been meaning to try both of these products for quite some time.
And since they were on sale I figured why not??

I did a slight comparison between the MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and the Booths Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask.
And the Booths one seems to be a great dupe for it.
Considering the price and amount that you get for it.
As well as the quality of the product.
And the results are close to if not the same.
But more on that in a later post. :)

While I was there I was looking for a new mascara to bring with me on my trip.
But didn't seem to find one that looked promising.
:(

I did however find that they have NYX products at Ulta now!!!!!
So I picked up two Round Lipsticks.
One in Flower.
Which is a sparkling Medium to Hot Pink color.
With slight blue undertones.
The other in Indian Pink.
Which is a sparkling Coral Pink color.
With slight yellow undertones.



Next are the things I got from BeautyFix.com.
Not pictured is my Me Bath! Bath Bomb.
Because it broke in transit.
So I desided I better use it before it gets all over the place more!!!



This time around I got the Bella Bronze Sea Kelp && White Volcanics Scrub.
Which I've used already.
It works pretty well.
I have to say I prefer the Me Bath Shower Sorbet.
But this is a close second.



I also recieved another product from the Johnathan Salon Line.
This time I got the IB Revitalizer Overnight Oil Treatment Spray.
Which is an overnight restorative treatment for hair.
I haven't tried it yet.
But I'm looking forward to it.
All of the products I've tried from him so far have worked very well.
So here's to hoping this one works too!!



I got my first ColorScience product.
Which I am overwhelmed with excitment to try.
I must say I've been eyeing up there products since I started trying to use more of a green approach to my living.
This product is called Sunforgettable Micronized Mineral Sun Protection SPF 30.
What it is is a mineral sunscreen.
Because it's good to use sunscreen all year round!!!
We don't want to get skin cancer now do we?!?!



I got a lipstick from a line I've never heard of before now.
Called Julie Hewett Los Angeles.
Its from there Nior Collection.
So of course its a matte bright red.
Comparable to Russian Red from MAC.
I'm totally digging the Gold packaging though.
It's definately a beautiful design.
Reminds me of the old Hollywood glamour.
But that's what they were going for right?!?!




Then of course I got more RAWminerals Eye Shadows.
This set is in Sahara.
It comes with three colors.
Camel.
Sand.
And Spice.
I have to say I am a fan of these for them being so neutral.
And I'm not really a neutral kind of gal.
But when I need somethin nice and easy I have been grabbing my RAWminerals shadows.
So who knows??

As always if there is anything you would like to see a review on please leave a comment and I will do a reveiw for you as quickly as I can.
:)

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! =) I'm still using Jonathon Dirt. It's taking me forever to finish it...lol.

    ReplyDelete