Monday, January 25, 2010

CherryCulture.com && My Pretty Sample Bag Goodies!!



I got my CherryCulture.com NYX Lippies today!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to do swatches of them.
But my camera is a piece of poop.

I got two.
One In Tea Rose.
Which reminds me a bit of MAC's Way To Love from the Rose Romance Collection.
It's a Midtoned Matte Pink.
With a little bit of shimmer in it.



I also recieved my last free My Pretty Sample Baggie!!
If you guys havn't heard of this AWESOME deal yet totally check it out.
www.myprettysamplebag.com

I love this idea.
It's the same idea as the My Pretty Pink Box.
Only you pick your samples!!!
You get five in all!!

My choices this time around were::
Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow.
www.glamourdolleyes.com
[[ Now up to 11 different colors!!! ]]
Purus Shaliner Sample.
www.puruscosmetics.com
Orglamix Eye Shadow.
www.orglamix.etsy.com
Lue Cosmetics Blush Sample.
www.luecosmetics.etsy.com
Affordable Mineral Makeup Eye Shadow Sample.
www.afforablemineralmakeup.com

They were having a 2 for 1 sample bag sale.
But I didn't post my reveiw in time.
:(

Oh well!!!
I still love there products.
And you should definately check it out.

SOOOOOO EXCITED MY URBAN DECAY ALICE IN WONDERLAND BOOK OF SHADOWS PALETTE GETS HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a little excited can't you tell!??!?
He-He-He

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment