Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Haul Part 1 // Makeup [[ULTRA PIC HEAVY]]

So I hope that everyone had a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I know I sure did.
Well I had a Happy Christmas Eve,
When we did presents at my parents house,
Then a Merry Christmas,
At Mikey's parents house.
Then went to our friends house for a party.
I only took 3 photos.
Because we were all a bit tooo drunk.
[[ I had been drinking since Christmas Eve. ]]







Completely down for the count at this point.
Yes I am drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade.



My new best friend Chrissy.
I wish I had of gotten a photo with Michelle.
But she left before I got a chance to.
:(



The boys when we FIRST got there.
I pounded down a Mike's Hard as soon as I got there as you can see.
:)
[[ There was a lot of booze being consumed there that night. ]]

So onto the fun part.
NEW MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!
:)



First off is my .E.L.F. stuff.
I got the Daily Brush Cleaner,Brush Shampoo, Face Primer, And Glitter Masacra.
My mom told me that she also got me the .E.L.F. Palette because I can travel with it easy.



My parents surprised me with the Shu Uemura Lashes.
I'm wearing the Half Lashes on New Years Eve.
I am absolutely in love with the Rainbow ones!!!
And she got me the Gold Painting Liner as well.


I knew I was getting these Mineral Shadows from Glamour Doll Eyes.
My mother ordered them on Black Friday from My Pretty Pink Box.
As there Black Friday Promo.



For some reason one came with 4.
The rest came with three like they were supposed to be.
This one came with :: Flashdance! , Monster Mash, UFO, && Mingles.



This set came with:: Slumber Party, Disco White, && Shaded Orchid.



And this set came with:: Urban Trash, Bleeding Love, && Katie's Storm.
I also ordered another My Pretty Pink Sample Bag.
And will be recieving another GDE Mineral Shadow.
So I will be up to 11!!!



I was overly excited when I saw my Marc Jacobs Lola!!!
YAYAY FOR NEW PERFUME!!!!!!



Urban Decay Box Of Potions, 24/7 Super Stash, And De-slick Mattifying Powder.
I also got the Surreal Mineral Powder Foundation,
But I wanted the Cream To Powder Foundation More,
So I'm returning it for that.
WITH MY ULTA GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!



Miss Dior Cherie Mini Bottle, Sephora Brand Primer Sample, Jack Black Facial Cleanser Sample, Hanae Mori Perfume Sample.



They also got me a bunch of packages of Facial Cleansing Cloths,
Which I seriusly needed!!



Then these were stocking gifts to keep in my makeup bag.



I finally got the Konad Nail System.
I was sooo excited when I opened this.



Nail Polish Remover Bottle, White, Gold And Black Special Konad Nail Polishes.



Image Plates:: M45, M56, M57, M59, M62



OPI Polish I got today from the Beauty Supply store in Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees.



My MAC CCO Purchase last week,
My backup Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl.



Frost Lipstick in Intricate from Love Lace.
Dazzleglass in She-Zam from the Holiday Collection.
And Lipglass in Utterly Discrete.



Yes, Your eyes are NOT tricking you.
My mother found the Kitty Couture Pressed Powder Compact!!!!
I started crying when I saw this.
I was NOT expecting this at all!!!
Stay put for the new part of my Christmas.
Clothing and Accesories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment