Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Frank Zappa!!!



“Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best.”

Frank Zappa

Today is Frank Zappa's birthday.
.R.I.P.


"Some people you just look at and say "Man that's a really cool guy", Other's you look at and are like "Dude he's a total jerk off"

Edward Anastasio

Today is also my father's birthday.
HAPPY DAY OF BEING BIRTHED DADDY!!!
<3

We still havn't put up our Christmas tree.
We desided that we're going to use my mini Pink Metallic Glitter Tree.
Instead of the big huge white one we usually use.

I really hope my mother gives me the Hello Kitty orinaments for it early.
So that I can post picture's of my tree with them on it.

I'm kind of glad that we're using the little one.
Because there's no where to put it in my room anyway.

I remember the first year I got that tree.
It was the same year my uncle passed.
When I was a junior.
So 4 Christmas's ago.

Me and my friend Roland put it up.
And called it our "Drunken Christmas Tree".
It had Neon Green Ornaments.
It was pretty F'in pimping.

I miss those days.
We had a lot of fun that Christmas.
Despite the tragic months before.

I hope you're all having a safe and happy holiday.
And get lots of awesome pressies!!!
h
I'm going to do a post of my Christmas Wishlist soon.
It's mostly make-up.
OF COURSE.
He-He-He

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment