Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Replay.

 A few months ago I made a pledge to myself,
To no longer buy cloths//shoes//etc. unless it was thrifted,
This as late Spring early Summer,
And I have stuck to this pretty much.

But I've realized that I need to focus better,
Not only on what I want to get,
But also how much I get.

I moved into a new apartment almost 3 months ago,
And still have yet to move ALL OF MY WARDROBE IN!!
I still have to go through everything,
Let go of somethings.
And realize what I actually need instead of what I want at that moment.

So I'm repledging this.
And I'm putting myself on a spending allowance for each month.
I'm not sure how much it will be yet.
But it won't be over $75.00 I don't think.
:)

Here's the pledge made up by the lovely Bella Q of The Citizwn Rose Bud. ::::
I pledge to SHOP SECOND-HAND.
I'm extending this pledge out to all of my readers,
Let me know if you are taking the pledge in the comments.
And spread the word!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3


I resolve to purchase items that are thrifted, swapped or handed down. My aim is to limit my consumption, and in doing so I intend to shop from second-hand sources first. I pledge to support business that commits to sustainable and smart design. I look first for upcycled, recycled, and pre-loved goods. I barter and swap when possible, and shop consignment, thrift-stores and flea markets when probable. I pledge to shop secondhand because I put the planet first.

No comments:

Post a Comment