Today I went to Walgreens to look for some foundation.
I wanted to pick up the Fit Me one,
But they didn't have my shade.
So I purchased the Revlons Photo Ready foundation instead.
They were having a buy one get one half off deal so I got two.
One in 003 Shell,
And one in 005 Natural Beige.
I also spotted the Wet n Wild Color Icon Trios.
These were half off $2.99!!
So I picked up four in::
Sweet As Candy,
I'm Getting Sunburned,
Knock On Wood,
And Spoiled Brat.
There Color Icon Blusher was also half off,
So I picked up Mellow Wine.
I also picked up three ProFusion Lipglosses in 04, 06, and 09.
For 99 cents each.
Yesterday my boy friend and I desided to make some Teacup Candles.
To use the teacups we had been given in a dish set.
Here's how to do it::
teacup - the older and/or prettier the better
wick holder (little round metal thingy)
pliers or crimping tool
wooden skewer or stick
coffee can and large pan, or double boiler
oven mitts or potholders
1. Melt wax or old candle stubs in a double boiler or coffee can in a pan of water.
2. Place wick into cup and cut to length, allowing for 1-2 inch for tying around a stick.
3. Insert wick into wick holder and crimp to hold.
4. Place wick into center cup and hold with a stick across width of cup to hold the wick in place.
5. Pour melted wax into cup (while wearing oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns)
6. Make sure wick is still centered, adjust if necessary, and allow wax to cool
7. Trim wick
Now you've got beautiful Teacup Candles!!
I've actually been thinking about making a bunch of these and selling them!!
What do you gals think?!?!!?