Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Friday Favorites. PART ll

Five Things I'm Obsessed With This Week.

1. BONNAROO.





 
 I went to Bonnaroo last year,
And totally loved it!!
Such a great time with so many great people.
:D

2. ROLLER DERBY.
 




 
 I LOVE MY ROLLER DERBY LEAGUE!!
We're growing so fast.
And learning so quickly.
I love all of my roller girls.
<3

3. BLUE HAIR.
 



 
 Always had a thing for Blue Hair.
I used to have blue hair when I went to cosmetology school.
But now that I'm in the real world kind of can't do that anymore.
:'(

4. PEACE.
 




I'm a lover not a fighter.
And I wish that people would just stop before they act sometimes.
So that they realize what there doing to people.
It's so cruel!!
5. TEACUPS.
 




I think I've always had an obsession with Teacups.
Even as a young girl I loved to drink everything out of them.
He-He-He

Hope you're having a great Friday everyone!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment