Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holy Haulage!!! March 2011!!

 Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics!!

Style Remix DVD from my mom!!
It's a DVD that shows you how to restyle different cloths.
I will defos being making some new stuff VERY SOON!!

My dad's business partner went to Austria and brought me back a beautiful necklace!!

And my recent Walgreens haul.
Two Beauty Splash Lipglosses.
Revlon Colorbursts Lipgloss in Papaya.
And Wet n Wilds Color Icon Palette in Petal Pusher.


More Walgreens Haulage!!
A HUGE Hello Kitty Coloring Book.
Crayola Crayons.
And a Hello Kitty Sticker &&& Activity Book.
Close up of my necklace.
Look at it sparkle!!

I will do swatches of everything tomorrow.
When I find my camera.
I just wanted to do an actual post tonight.
:D

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I love hauls! :) I like the looks of the Petal Pusher palette, I really need more purples lol.

    ReplyDelete