Saturday, March 19, 2011

Red Bank Roller Vixens at the Highlands Parade.







Today the Red Bank Roller Vixens [[ The Roller Derby League I'm In. ]] were in the Highlands Parade!!
In Atlantic Highlands, NJ.
Here are a few of the shots taken by Nancy.
We had a great time.
And really got the crowd going!!
:D

A lot of the girls skated.
While Staci's kids and I held the banner.
It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do more events with these great girls.


Here's a picture of me mooning everyone!!
Being a naughty leprechaun!!
He-He-He
My panties say "Shake Your Shamrock".
And I was!

Tomorrow's practice at GoodSports in Wall, NJ.
Then perhaps off to Asbury Blues in Asbury Park, NJ for some LONG WEEKEND ACTION!!
:D

Then it's back to practice practice practice all week!!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

1 comment: