Wednesday, August 19, 2009

***Taking Woodstock***




Taking Woodstock come's out on 8/27-09.
And I am TOTALLY AMPED!!

So I desided to do a blog post with cloths and jewelry inspired by the 1960's and 1970's.
Because I am REALLY big into vintage.
And more and more I've noticed that a lot of vintage style things are coming into style.
Although I would much rather have the real thing.
But when I can't get the real thing there's always a cheaper alterative.
Since buying good condition vintage can get expensive.

Here are a few of my picks for "Taking Woodstock" inspired outfits::


I am totally in love with the whole Tye Dye effect on the top dress.
The bottom one just reminds me of being in the fields up in the montians dancing.


I fell in love with these cardigens and this swing jacket as soon as I saw them::



I love the detailing on these cardigens.
They feel so free spirited.
As well as care free.

This is the jewelry that I totally fell in loves with.
It's all so earthy and organic feeling.






Than I was looking at browsing the shoes section of the websites.
And found quite a few flats and sandles that seemed to be inspired by the 1960's and 1970's.
Which I thought was pretty killer.
Seeing as how I spend anywhere from $25.00 - $75.00 for vintage boots and sandles.
Here's a couple of my favorites.





Than of course what would an inspiration post be without the inspiration??




5 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you, I can't wait to see this movie! When I saw the trailer I was like OMG I need to see this, plus I have a crush on Emile Hirsch. I love the music on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this style 60-70's are the best era for fashion! I get very inspired by those looks!
    I can't wait to see this movie, I'm sure I'll love it as well as I love Summer of Love!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market
    Ps: Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete