Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Help Needed For Hong Kong Haul.

My cousin's wife is going to Hong Kong.
And she offered to pick me up makeup, skin care, cloths, accessories, && stationary.
But I don't know what I want to get!!

So I figured I'd ask you all for some help.
What items would you think I should ask for??
Price doesn't matter.
Because I'm going to be saving up a lot for these things.

Items I'm most wanting to try::
Etude House products
Anna Sui products
Dolly Wink products
Paul && Joe products
My Beauty Diray Sheet Masks
Skinfood BB Cream
Missha BB Cream
Canmake Cream Cheek
Oil Cleansers
Fiberwig Mascaras
Eye Shadow Palettes

Thank you in advance.

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

3 comments:

  1. OMG ! OMG!!! Tell her to take tons of photos! I LOVE TOKYO street style!!!!!! Thanks so much for always commenting and giving me great tips! I am starting a new award that involves nothing more than Picking it up and saying thanks! ARe the floral cord boots from F21 you wore yesterday? if so, I almost bought them too, but got some funky bootie-heels instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there are some killer nail colors there as well as hair accessories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, get some rice paper for summer!!! It's so great for sweat / oily face. Better quality and more for your $$$ !

    ReplyDelete