Friday, September 11, 2009

HELLO KITTY!! YAYAYA!!!

Today is the day everyone!!!
I'm getting my Hello Kitty tattoo done today!!!
As soon as Mikey wakes up I think we're heading over there for him to do it.
Unless he desides to do it here.

I wanted to share with you all.
That this will be my 6th tattoo.
I got my first tattoo when I was 16 a month after my uncle passed away.
My second and third on December 23rd 2008.
My fourth and fifth on June 12th 2009.
And my 6th September 10th 2009!!!

My first tattoo is of a Yellow Bird on a Cherry Blossom Branch.
Which represents remembering the time you have with people because you never know when you are going to lose them.
And it's on my left shoulder blade.



My second and third tattoos are of a Band-Aid and a Tube of MAC Russian Red Lipstick.
Because life is a constant healing process and in the end all I've got left is my passion so I better stick with it.
And there on my right and left hips.



My fourth and fifth tattoos are of me and my fathers initials.
Which I got because we as artist write our initials really "odd".
So I got them tattooed on my wrists.

I also have 16 piercings.
3 in each lobe.
2 in each cartledge.
My left nostrel.
My monroe.
My smiley.
My nipples.
My belly button.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I love what you said about the vintage pieces you own!! And the outfits you described sounded fabulous!! Please make a post about that, I'd love to see it! :)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend! oh I looove the tatoo on your back!!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete