Thursday, September 24, 2009

MakeupAlley.com Swap +++ BACK2MAC HAULAGE!!

This is my THIRD swap with a LOVELY lady Daniela in Greece.
Our first swap went VERY well.
So once I found more clothing to swap with her I got in contact with her agian.
To swap once more.
Which in turn turned into TWO more times.



This is what I recieved yesterday::
A pair of People For Peace Cropped Jeans.
A London Denim Mini Skirt Overalls.
And an OPI polish to add to my collection in Cabberatte Without You.

But before I came home Mikey brought me to the MAC PRO store.
So that I could B2M.
I got three things.


Front Lit from the Makeup Artists Collection.
BLACK KNIGHT WHICH DIDN'T COME OUT TILL TODAY!!!!
And the LAST Haunting from the Makeup Artist Collection.

I was very happy that they let me get the Black Knight Lipstick before it came out.
I am now the proud owner of the exclusive BLACK LIPSTICK OF THE SEASON!!
Sorry I'm a little TOOO excited.

1 comment: