Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New York Couture Fashion Show && Party



Me and Mikey arrived at Webster Hall at about 8:00 .P.M.
[[ The doors didn't open till 9:30 .P.M. ]]
But we knew that there was going to be a MASSIVE line.
Which there was.

Once inside I pushed my way to the table with the goodie bags.
Only to find that they weren't going to give me one.
Until I bitched my way into it.
I mean really BAD PR PEOPLE!!!

Here's what I got in my goodie bag!!!
















I also bought the Limited Edition New York Couture T-Shirt made JUST for this fashion show!!
As well as the New York Couture Necklace.





And here's the photos from the show!!!
I love there cloths.
There killer.
I feel it takes a certian woman with the courage to wear some of there things.




















I also FINALLY GOT MY PHOTO REALISM PALETTE!!!!
So excited to use it!!


Hope everyone is enjoying there week so far!!
I know I sure am!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

1 comment: