Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ideas??

I'm having a yard sale on Saturday && Sunday at my parent's house.
And I am going to be selling a lot of cloths that I don't need or wear anymore.

But I was wondering::
If my things don't sell at the Yard Sale should I have a blog sale?!??!?!

What do you girls think??
YAY OR NAY?!!?

I mean I've got a bunch of unworn name brand clothing.
Which I don't wear anymore or have NEVER worn.
Or tried them on and desided agianst wearing it.
And I want them to go to good homes.

So it's up to you girls to help me out.
Blog sale or no blog sale??

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!!
    I think you should have a blog sale :)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Xoxo
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Sorry for my late response but thanks for your comment on my blog about health and what foods to eat. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete